What is our return policy?
If, for any reason you’re not happy with your online order or have ordered the wrong product and wish to return it, we’ll happily accept exchanges up to 30 days after purchase, provided that:
• The item has not been worn;
• The item is returned in its original packaging with tags attached;
• A printed copy of the order invoice e-mail with details of the reason for return is supplied
How long does a pair of Blue-dia last?
It depends on many factors, such as frequency and type of use. Blue-dia has been officially selected for a school wear in some of the schools in pacific island for many years and this indicates level of durability.
As a world first rubber thongs born in 1955, production of Blue-dia has been continuously improving for over 60 years. There are no magic formulas but persistent “Kaizen” approaches.
We stand by the quality of our products and offer a 6 month replacement warranty on all Blue-dia products purchased from our online store, or from any one of our authorised retailers throughout Australia.
How will my order be shipped?
Your order will be shipped by Australia Post.
- Metro areas: orders placed before 10am AEST Monday – Friday will be delivered within 3 business days.
- Regional areas: orders placed before 10am AEST Monday – Friday will be delivered within 5 – 8 business days.
- Remote Areas (Far North QLD, Tasmania Remote, NT Remote): orders placed before 10am AEST Monday – Friday will be delivered within 12 – 17 business days.
Orders placed on the weekend will be processed within the next business day.
Tracking will be provided for all orders. You can track your order here.
What is my size?
Blue-dia sizing is indicated in inches. Please visit our size guide here.
Please be advised that the actual size of the soles can be slightly different as Blue-dia is created with natural rubber.
Where does Blue-dia made?
Soles and straps are manufactured in authorised factory in Philippines. Custom Blud-dia is assembled in Japan and Australia.